Saturday, June 13, 2009

Markie's299 Comments

David Letterman is a real sleaze for making jokes about Sarah Palin's14 yr old.Saying Arod knocked her up. This dirtbag should lose his jobjust like when Imus lust his job from CBS and MSNBC.Where is the publicoutcry? This guy is like 62 and he think's making jokes about minor's isfunny!This is really unbelievable.Onto another topic,this one is aboutJames Von Brunn the lunatic the killed the security guard at the HolocaustMusem in D.C. Who were the idiots who let this fool out early? Like thisguy is a walking poster for hate crimes. He tried to kidnap people from thefed. He got only 6 yrs,he should've got more. He has an hate site. I thinkthat they should stiffen the penalty. So that the next time some fool triesto kidnap federal employee's his gets a longer sentence not just 6 yrs.Yesterday while I was watching tv I saw a piece about Chastity Bono havinga sex change. Excuse me but I thought that she was just gay! That blew mymind! Cher must be climbing the walls! One last thing. This about Lisa Ling'ssister. It's sad that Laura Ling and Yuna Lee were investigating a story abouthuman trafficking and get caught entering North Korea. I think that North Koreamay be using them as bargaining chips.I hope that they are freed real soon.That'sall for this week

No comments: